Proper resident screening is essential to your success as a housing provider. Are you up to date on the new screening regulations in effect this year?
While most of the 2021 long legislative session dealt with COVID-19, there were some temporary and permanent changes made to screening law in Oregon!
This fast-paced two-hour class will cover the essentials of screening including:
- Application processes and procedures
- Prohibited considerations in screening
- Best practices
- Application approval, conditional approval and denial
- Screening fees
- Screening companies
- Red flags in the screening process
Continuing Education Credits: 2
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members: $20
· Members & ORHA Affiliate Members w/ (2) CE Credits: $50
· Non-Members: $40
· Non-Member with (2) Continuing Education Credits: $70
NOTE: ORHA Affiliate Members must call the number below before registering to attain the member pricing
· Register online and watch on your computer, even your phone. Chat box will allow you to ask questions directly to the instructor during the presentation.
· Recording of the webinar will be emailed to registrants and available to view for 5 days.
· To receive CE credits, you must sign-in at the beginning, middle, and end of the live webinar. CE Credit cannot be given, if you do not attend the live presentation or for just watching the webinar recording.
· The webinar class link and materials will be sent out the day before the class.
· Deadline for registrations will be on January 24th at 12 noon.
For more information contact us at (541) 756-0347 or email@example.com.